Emergency Food and Shelter National Board Program
Federal Emergency Management Agency (FEMA)
Criteria for Eligibility of Funds
- Be private voluntary non-profits with 501(c)(3) status or units of government
- Have an accounting system that is audited annually
- Practice nondiscrimination
- Have demonstrated the capability to deliver emergency food and/or shelter programs
- Must have a voluntary board, if they are a private organization
Requirements for Agencies Receiving Grants
Provide a written summary of the project or program at the end of 12 months from the time funds were disbursed. Failure to provide a written summary will preclude the possibility of additional funding in the future.
Phase 33 Proposal Deadline
The deadline for completed application is August 19, 2016.